Flossing helps dislodge the plaque between your teeth that you can’t reach with the toothbrush. This is why it is important to use dental floss every day, preferably in the evening before bedtime. For the best knowledge you must have to concern your dentist. We provide best dental services, like dental implant, dental bridges in San Diego. You can concern us without any hesitation.
Plaque is an invisible film that sticks and builds up on teeth every day. When plaque is not removed daily, it will calcify and form a hard deposit – or tartar – that builds up over time. The buildup of plaque and tartar can cause gum disease (gingivitis) and the bone that supports the teeth (periodontitis). Tartar can only be removed by cleaning at the dentist.Sometimes the gums bleed when a person starts using dental floss. If the bleeding does not stop after a few days, consult a dentist, since the first sign of gingivitis is bleeding when brushing or using dental floss.
It is important to use dental floss even if you wear an orthodontic appliance, have your teeth apart, or have a fixed bridge. When the spaces between the teeth are large enough, the interdental brush can replace the floss and facilitate cleaning between the molars.
Types of dental floss
There are several types of dental floss on the market. Here are some of their features:
- Material: polyethylene, teflon, nylon, waxed, unwaxed
- Size: fine, extrafine, supersilk
- Shape: round, flattened, ribbon, twisted, multifilament, absorbent elastic foam
- Flavor: fruit, mint
Silk: instructions for use
- Cut a silk thread at least 30 cm.
- Wrap it around the middle fingers and leaving about five centimeters of wire between your hands.
- Slide the floss between the teeth and form a semicircle under the gum, at the base of the tooth.
- Clean both sides of each tooth, including the back of the molars.
- Repeat until there are no more food particles between the teeth.
Click Here: https://versaillesdentalclinic.com/services/hollywood-smile-dubai/