What is FUE Hair Transplant Performed With Sapphire Blades?
The transplant of hair that has progressed and evolved dramatically over the years, becoming a well-established and minimally invasive surgical procedure, has taken its final form in line with the more efficient use of new medical devices.
The FUE method, which is considered one of the most modern and widely used hair transplant techniques, guarantees results of natural appearance, has taken its success one step further through the use of special devices with sapphire leaves.
A Complete Pain Relief Method in Hair Transplantation
What is Sedation?
Sedation is the action of producing a state of calm or sleep under the controlled administration of sedative medications, monitoring the depth of sedation with the types of medications used and the amount administered specifically for each patient.
Sapphire FUE versus Classic FUE
These channels have a great influence on the density, angle and direction of hair growth, which are the determinants of obtaining a natural appearance.
The Advantages of FUE Performed with Sapphire Blades in Comparison With Steel Blades:
- Due to its qualities such as a smooth surface with antibacterial properties, hardness, sharpness and durability, when using sapphire leaves for the process of opening the microchannels, the vibration will be reduced, so the risk of complications such as traumas and Damage to the scalp tissue will also be greater. reduced.
- In comparison with steel blades; The FUE made with sapphire leaves allows a denser transplant, which makes it possible for people with advanced hair loss to undergo a hair transplant procedure.
- The use of sapphire leaves allows to achieve a higher density, creating a more natural appearance.
- Compared with steel blades, the sapphire blades allow to inject a smaller tumescence, a special liquid to lift the skin of the bone, before making incisions. As a result, fluid retention experienced after surgery will be reduced, which will make the postoperative phase more comfortable for patients.
- As the incisions created for the transplant process will be smaller, tissue recovery will be faster compared to the use of steel blades, but the most important thing is that the adhering skin will have a smooth surface.
- As a result of opening the channels to the same length of the hair follicles, it is not possible for the follicles to move and that their angle alignment be modified after the transplant process.
Over time, hair transplants also followed a similar path and have advanced to an improved state, undergoing the necessary transformation to finally achieve the “perfect look”.
IT WAS; A hair transplant method in use since 2004, has become the most accepted hair transplant technique in the world.
Now is the time to focus on meeting patient expectations and prioritizing their needs with respect to quality and perfection. This expectation regarding the result of a hair transplant in terms of quality and perfection, has been fulfilled by the execution of the FUE technique using sapphire leaves.
The FUE technique with sapphire leaves, which is performed at the Doctor Clinic, offers natural, successful and aesthetically pleasing results. If you wish to receive more information about FUE with sapphire leaves or request a consultation, you can always contact us.